Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Weekend Trader - Jellie & Webinar Calendar

I'll be heading out for a family gathering for much of the day, yet wanted to post the attached sneak peek Jelly & Webinar calendar before I headed out. Click to enlarge and please note the comments at the bottom. It's also been posted on the educational site.

I've also added a "Jellie" selection update in the top left margin of the blog, and will update it over the course of the next week. Please be patient as I continue to work through the review & interview process, as I still have a long way to go and will be out most of today. So if you haven't been contacted yet, it doesn't mean much at this stage. I expect to complete the selections by the end of this week.







Enjoy the rest of your weekend.























1 comment:

Ken said...

Over the past 10 years, I probably spent in excess of 25k in educating myself to succeed in this business to include course fees, travel expenses, books and online courses. This doesn't include my early losses which were very large and perhaps 10x my education.. If you are truly committed to trading then the $7500.00 fee is a great offer price. Don has the knowledge, experience and the commitment as seen here to teach you. The blog has been interesting the past few days and a learning experience for anyone interested in providing educational services in the future. Not to make waves but you gotta love it when a "person" can choose or can at least create the illusion of having people be chosen for an education for a cool 150k+. It's called "Free" Enterprise!! Hooray for it! If you can afford it, by all means let Don show you the way. If you can't afford it, there are many other sites online to guide you along. Smart money will follow Don's trading education. I had a different impression or idea of the "Jellies". I am hoping that the newly trained can be released into a larger tank to swim with us that are already feeding and stinging. Perhaps, I can convince Don to form another group ( StingRays??) under his direction or mine or others to assist each other to navigate as Captains or mature "Jellies" as the case may be. There is a need for a for this type of group as well. It would be nice to be trolling the waters with other experienced traders. My ES charting and internal indicators this morning were screaming to buy about 1/2 hour into the open which I did. My stops for the day rest right below here. If taken out I'm happy, if not I'm happy when I return from the sea later today. Best of Luck to all.