Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday Notes - Seems Like Old Times

5:00pm It seems I've found my groove a bit after banking a solid chip gain with our old friend Mr. M.A.T.D. -- and in both the Europe and U.S. opens. Gotta love those post-trend mornings. The focus is sharp ... the execution is sharp ... and most importantly, the sense of purpose is clear which is apparently carrying over from the non-stop Jellie planning effort into my trading.

And on that note, I'm getting the strong sense that the "What Now?" emptiness that's been eating at me over the last few months of complacency is slowly but steadily being replaced with an invigorating sense of purpose and drive that's got me more committed and focused than I've felt in a while. For while the team hasn't yet gotten their feet wet -- or tentacles as the case may be for Jellies -- I'm already seeing a tangible benefit at this end ... similar to how I felt when I first started sharing the diary last year.

Said another way, I'm feeling like my old self a bit these days. The back is less of an issue, the staples are out, the energy level is good, the trading consistency has picked up, and I'm back to closing in on equity highs once again.

Seems Like Old Times.

###

Just one update on the Jellie front ... and then there was one.