Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Weekend Trader - Vacation Time Ends

No, I'm not talking about my daughter returning to college or Brett Favre "unretiring" for the third time. I'm instead referencing my heightened sense of motivation and energy level as I gear up for another run ... this time with a few key differences.

So we'll turn to the video today to first welcome new Twitter followers (yet old friends), provide a brief history lesson, discuss "What I did During my Summer Vacation", and most importantly focus on the future for Don & the Jellies.

In addition, as I mention in the video, the HotComm folks that provide our team intraday audio link have asked me to do a free one-hour Webinar this week, which will be held at 5:30pm ET on Wednesday September 2 if you're interested in attending. I'll be reviewing a few of the indicators the Jellies use, and you can access the sign-up link here.

Enjoy the weekend.