Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Notes - Dare to Dream

To my daughters Courtney & Chelsea:

For one moment this evening, and as I mentally prepare for the next leg in another deeply personal trading journey in 2010, I'm finding myself viewing life through your eyes.

Courtney, I can't believe you'll soon be entering your Senior year at college. And as you get ready to study abroad next semester, I can't help but envy you as you continue to blaze your own trail and visit new worlds. We're a lot alike in terms of being unconventional mavericks and speaking out at times. Don't ever lose that passion.

Chelsea, in a few short months, you will have completed your high school journey, and it indeed looks as if your dream of graduating as valedictorian will come true. You've overcome so much in your life, and have proven to the world that there's no such thing as a handicap. Seven years ago, the doctors said there's nothing you won't be able to pursue. Not only have you proven them right, you've turned those comments into vast understatements.

Some ask where I obtain my inspiration and motivation.

A great deal of it is from you.

Dare to dream.

Dare to be great.





View other motivational videos in my October 20 post.