Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Notes - Back in Saddle

OK, I wasn't sized appropriately (no jokes, please) and the Jellie room will tell you I was irked beyond reason with undersizing a 10 point trade off the opening gift barf.

On the other hand, I must say it felt good to nail the 9:28AM 1052.50 buy, and my rhythm is as good as it ever has been as I close the best week of the year and start to once again string together multiple consecutive 5 digit days ... which frankly has been a huge necessity in terms of confidence as I continue to simply "keep walking" after the infamous flash crash.

Yet there continues to be plenty of room for improvement, including adding to winners in a market which should be a no-brainer in light of the increased volatility and confirming coil triggers.

And while I'm not satisfied with current performance in terms of optimization (a good sign), I suppose I should enter next week's personal trading retreat on the ocean with at least a positive frame of mind with ...

1 comment:

nursebee said...

Good job and enjoy!