Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Weekend Trader - Trading With a "Chip"

On the heels of my 12+ hour poker marathon yesterday, I take some time this morning to take the camera from Andy Shepherd and personally more fully explain some of the recent tone in my "Blue Wall" posts. btw, if you haven't watched that 5-minute video from The American President, please do so, replacing the words as suggested in Monday's post. The speech is an all-time classic and truly reflects my final and firm response to those trying to attack my character.

Specifically, today I explain why I need to trade in a somewhat aggravated, "chip on the shoulder" manner to maximize my productivity and results. If your own productivity or profitability has been waning, you may want to consider a similar approach.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend.