Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Webinar Reminder

A reminder I'll be giving a free HotComm Webinar from 5:30pm - 6:30pm ET this afternoon, where I'll be discussing how the Jellies are using Three Line Break and TICK in their trade management.

Interested participants can register here.

7:20pm Wow ... 668 Attendees from 45 countries ... I think that's an Online Trader Central record! Thanks all for attending. It's been a long day here as I've been up since 3AM trading the Europe and U.S. opens on this key M.A.T.D (Morning After Trend Day), so I'll post again tomorrow. If you're new to the blog, I encourage you to begin with the key post list in the lower left margin.

A reminder per tonight's event
that I'll be providing everyone interested in the recorded Jellie Webinar Package with a 1/2 hour personal phone call to supplement the first five recordings & final three live sessions for sign-ups before 5pm on Friday.

Have a pleasant evening.