Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Notes - 24 Years

Nothing to report on the trading front tonight, yet on a more important note, today marked the 24th anniversary of the most important milestone of my life ... our wedding.

As such, I didn't trade the Globex or Eurex sessions (yes, the futures markets were open aside from a brief midday break if you didn't notice) as we celebrated the end of the summer with a cookout in picture perfect Cape Cod weather.

As I'll be reminding everyone in Tuesday's Jellie Webinar, 100% of the earthly credit for any success I've experienced over the years goes to my wife Debra. She's stood by me through thick and thin, and I wouldn't have accomplished any of my dreams without her love, faith, and support ... especially during the painful times. Her support has been worth millions ... literally ... and this year has been dedicated to her.

Happy 24th to my best friend.