Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday PM Notes - The Dreaded "C" Words

Complacency & coasting.

They're killers, and I feel them slipping back into my trading. That notion was reinforced in spades while watching tonight's Celtics game vs. Toronto, as the Celts -- the better team -- slept-walked through three quarters before getting serious and coming from 15 points down to win. Sure, they played last night and were tired. Big deal ... Toronto was in the same situation and played highly-motivated, aggressive ball for 3+ quarters.

Sounds too familiar and I need to do something about it.

October is history and irrelevant. The market is my opponent and I need to prove that I'm the better team in November.

I need to feel some pain before it becomes real.

I'm 15 points down and it's time to get serious.

No comments: